|Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Head of Sports | Competitive Salary + Benefits | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced and versatile Head of Sports. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, you will work closely with Senior Management, C-Level and other product areas. The candidate will be responsible to ensure commercial success and future growth of the Sportsbook vertical.
Our clients offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment. They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, creative and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, which will also include a bonus and benefits package.
- Comprehensive health insurance and a pension scheme.
- An excellent friendly working environment in a fantastic location.
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the Sports team to ensure the appropriate distribution of work tasks and the achievement of the set KPIs.
- Manage P&L of the Sportsbook product.
- Manage the product lifecycle for Sportsbook products from market scoping to board sign off through to delivery, launch and optimisation of products.
- Oversee and participate in general management functions, including management meetings, the recruitment of team members, and the handling of the company's performance management process for the Sports team.
- Define the Global long-term strategy and prioritisation of product roadmap ensuring on-going development of new features.
- Motivate and drive all stakeholders to achieve the set targets and objectives.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on competitor behaviour, market offerings as well as initiatives being undertaken, which may impact on new client uptake, engagement and retention.
- Manage the budgeting process
- Liaise with potential third-party suppliers, affiliates or other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensure that all plans and procedures are in line with the agreed upon schedules and internal policies and standards.
- At least 3 years of experience as Head of Sports.
- 3 years of online marketing, with particular emphasis in areas of conversion, CRM / retention, and maximising player lifetime value
- Experience of developing a highly engaging UX strategy and innovative player journey experience.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven experience of working towards achieving individual and team targets.
- Ability to translate the business strategic goals into activities and to support them.
- Analytical and reporting skills using word, excel and power-point.
- Second language is an advantage.
- Being available as a referral point for multiple stakeholders.
- Great negotiation skills. Experience in the Gaming industry
If you are an experienced Head of Sports and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999.
Located at the centre of the Mediterranean, Malta is an EU archipelago known for its 300 days of sunshine a year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and its beautiful beaches and breath taking landscapes. With its numerous air and sea connections, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Euros, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Gaming, Sports, Betting, Gaming, Casino