|Malta Island||Salary: €70000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Amelia Munro|
Head of Sports - Salary up to 70,000 euros plus further benefits - Silema, Malta
SRGEurope has been instructed to recruit a Head of Sports, for a leading e-Gaming service provider in Malta. Offering a total solution for the Online Gaming industry, our Client invites you to benefit from their ten years of outstanding performance and experience and join the many top performing brands in the industry.
We are looking for a Sportsbook expert to head up and deliver the Sportsbook strategy for our leading Client, who are enjoying continued growth and success. Taking full role ownership and having complete autonomy, you must have held a similar senior role within the gaming industry and be now looking for a new challenge. Based in great offices in the popular location of Silema, our Client offer many day to day working benefits on top of the over all benefit of excellent career progression.
Head of Sports - Responsibilities:
- Defining, delivering and executing the sportsbook strategy
- Evaluating sport business KPIs
- Managing the relationship with sportsbook platform suppliers
- Managing the sport product platform on client side (not supplier)
- Evaluating monitoring risks in cooperation with the platform supplier
- Planning and managing the operations behind each sport promotion in cooperation with creative, copy, CRM and acquisition departments.
- Work closely with CRM to improve turnover and player value
- Managing sportsbook related content across all platforms
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly analytics reports
Head of Sports - Job Requirements
- Sport passionate with deep knowledge on European football - MUST
- Held a similar role in sportsbook/sportsbook marketing - significant advantage
- Excellent knowledge of sportsbook customer experience and behaviour - must
- An excellent knowledge of global sports betting (both end-user and back-end POV)
- Deep understanding of product management - significant advantage
- Deep understanding of sport betting player's acquisition - significant advantage
- Must be able to present senior-level reporting and resolving to all levels of management
Our Client offers the complete e-Gaming solutions for operators and white labels. They provide everything needed for a gaming business to succeed. Offering a robust, market leading platform alongside a suite of services for Casino and Sportsbook, our client are rapidly launching new partnerships. As a result they are growing their talented workforce and becoming an extremely competitive place to work.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on +356 277 82156.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Online Gaming, sportsbook, sports betting, football, marketing, CRM, strategy, KPIs, product, CRM, analysis, Malta