|Málaga, Spain||Salary: €60000 - €95000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
We are recruiting for several Head of Development candidates to join international technology led companies with offices in Malaga and other areas of Spain.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Utilising your development experience as well as team management experience you will lead software development teams and assist in delivering solutions across various technology stacks.
- You will have an extensive understanding of the full software development lifecycle including waterfall / agile.
- Train, motivate and mentor teams
Requirements for the roles to include but is not limited to:
- Degree Computer Science or Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Agile experience
- Extensive experience and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Hands on software development experience
- Experience managing software development teams, including mentoring and training is essential
Our clients are forward thinking and dynamic international technology companies that are looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC, English, Software Developer, Software Development, Head of Software Development, Software Engineering Manager, Development Manager