|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Head of SEO | Competitive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Head of SEO with substantial experience working in a managerial position in the search industry involving large teams. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Gibraltar, you will be designing and delivering SEO plans and strategies in a fast paced environment.
You will have strong leadership skills to directly supervise the Content Marketing Manager, SEO Managers & Senior SEO Managers. You will also lead & work closely with the Technical SEO manager while conducting SEO audits future and monitor future development of Google algorithms.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming Sector, and need somebody with at least 5 years in a senior role, managing SEO teams successfully. They are a forward thinking, tech driven company who offer a relaxed, but hard-working team driven environment, and flexible working hours. The teams here really love what they do, and are looking for a like-minded team player to join them.
You may already be working within Online Gaming, or maybe you are from a digitally focussed industry and looking to take your career to the next level.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package and flexible working hours
- An excellent collaborative, team working environment in a fantastic location in the heart of Gibraltar
- Team and company events throughout the year
- Discounted gym membership and also discounts and offers for the many bars and restaurants in Gibraltar
What you will be doing:
- Defining the overall SEO Strategy and KPI's, and advising, reviewing and giving feedback on budgets
- Setup of new markets, prioritising and allocating resources and setting visibility targets & time frames
- Ensuring Compliance with Gatekeepers Policies and adhering to guidelines of Google and other relevant entities
- Model our core values and behaviours, leading by example and proactively addressing concerning behaviours
- Coaching and training team members to uplift their skills and knowledge, and hold regular 1:1 sessions to coach and support them to succeed
- 5+ years in a senior role, managing SEO teams successfully
- Experience within the Online Gaming industry is a must
- English speaking, and preferably German also
- Up to date and experienced in working with Compliance about search and social media policies, local gambling jurisdiction & Regulators
If you are a highly experienced and talented Head of SEO, or looking to take the next step in your career and this is the challenge that you are looking for, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.