|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Head of Sales | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Head of Sales for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Malta. The Head of Sales will report directly to the VP of sales and will be responsible for the market and competitors analysis.
Head of Sales Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Initiate contacts and interact with potential new customers
- Develop Sales strategies to execute new sales
- Identify, negotiate and sign business partnerships with channels and partners required to achieve sales in relevant markets
- At least 3 years of experience as a Senior sales manager in an online gaming or software industry - Essential
- Proven experience with initiation and executing software sales/business with new customers, including negotiation, signing new partnerships and escorting new customers through the complete sales process
- Proven experience with corporate/Midsize organizations
- Engagement in Sales process to the European market
- Fluent English Speaker - Essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Independent, self-starter, highly motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor degree required - MBA preferable
- 30% of this position will be travelling overseas.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.