|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Head of Retention |Gaming, Commercial | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Head of Retention for an exciting International Gaming company based in Malta.
As a key member of the commercial team, you will be responsible for the player base of all brands within the group. You and your team will plan manage and execute all customer facing initiatives, with the goal of maintaining the best possible retention of customers. You will be responsible for the vision of CRM technology, and work with internal and external teams to bring these to production. You will be ultimately responsible for all customer KPI's, and will be supported by a strong team split between HVC, technology and execution disciplines.
You will work closely with management on planning and implementing projects to evolve processes and functionality to promote efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Hybrid working 2 days in the offic
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Own all player base KPI's -retention, reactivation, upsell and cross sell
- Report on high level performance in weekly reviews, highlighting areas on opportunity and weakness
- Carefully record all testing, functionality and campaign changes and detail their impact in the short medium and long term
- Act as quality control on communications strategies and presentation
- Own the structure of the planning cycle, ensuring campaigns are well thought through, with clear goals and on time
- Own the flagship promotions, bringing together the wider team to ensure the delivery is optimised
- Own the iterations of process improvement
- Work with the CRM team, as well as supporting teams to ensure new processes are well understood, and fit for purpose
- Work with the technology team on approved projects to deliver to spec
- Project manage individual initiatives underway, ensuring they are resourced and measured accurately
- Create a reporting framework for the customer base
- Demonstrate how to use learnings to optimize future campaigns, document for posterity
- Flag issues as you see them arise, and work with the relevant teams on required actions
- Take an optimistic view on development, and search out opportunities where they may arise
- Identify pain points and assess the requirements for fixing them
- Work with tech, data and finance teams on database effectiveness - that is ensuring we are putting effort into the right places
- Work with data team on segmentation, predictive analytics, and next best action strategies
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Degree in some marketing or analytics related field ideally with a gambling, financial
- services, multi-channel retail, telecommunication, entertainment, or agency background - or comparable experience.
- Proven track record of creating and executing segmented end to end customer lifecycle journeys
- Experience with CRM or Email marketing software essential (eg. mailvision/SmartFocus/Silvepop/Salesforce/Adobe)
- Proven experience of working with a mass-market customer base and executing a CRM strategy.
- Proven track record utlising an enterprise campaign management solution to drive multi-channel, highly segmented CRM initiatives.
- Experience in driving measurable revenue growth through customer marketing delivery
- Experience with Bingo and/or Casino as a user is a plus
- Is able and willing to take accountability and ownership for planning and execution.
- Proven experience of influencing at all levels of the organisation and cross-functionally, and of providing clarity and insight to complex discussions and debates to achieve resolution and understanding.
- Demonstrates determination and purpose to deliver and achieve the best results for the organisation
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.