|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Plus benefits package|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Head of Research | Salary up to £55,000 per year + benefits package | IT/Internet Sector, Manchester, UK
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Head of Research by one of the leading names in 3D computer vision, based in the, UK. The successful candidate will join the company and immediately use their expertise to push forward the company's R&D section.
Head of Research - the responsibilities:
I'm looking for a Head of Research to act as a lead within my client's R&D department, and to spearhead their efforts. You'll need to:
- Be able to represent the company's products and technological developments both to the general public, and to clients.
- Be required to deliver robust solutions to solve machine learning and computer vision problems,
- Manage the research team to ensure prompt and effective project delivery.
Head of Research - the requirements:
You will have a proven background in deploying robust solutions to computer vision and machine learning problems; experience, in an Agile environment, of running an R&D team; knowledge of the state-of-the-art developments in the following areas:
- Deep learning
- 3D computer vision
- Structure from learning
- Image segmentation, and
- Object detection
You will also:
- Hold a Ph.D. In a subject related to machine learning and computer vision;
- Strong software development skills, particularly in Python and C++;
- A good technical background of in, and knowledge of, application architectures
Our client is one of the most dynamic and fastest-developing lights on the 3D computer vision scene in the UK. An award-winning start-up, they use their knowledge to bridge the imagination gap between their clients' vision and the reality, bringing the two closer than ever.
From their end, they will provide an extensive benefits package on top of the competitive salary being offered.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.