|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Head of Payments |Online Gaming | Malta, Gibraltar or remote
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced and versatile Head of Payments. The role would ideally be based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, but the company is also open to remote candidates. In this role you will be responsible for finding and implementing new payment methods as well as cooperating with management teams to make sure we have the correct payments for each market.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, which will also include a bonus and benefits package.
- Comprehensive health insurance and a pension scheme.
- An excellent friendly working environment in a fantastic location.
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming.
What you will be doing:
- Identify payment methods needed to make the movement of money for customers an easy, frictionless process.
- Contact payment providers to setup a relationship and solution.
- Negotiate terms with payment providers.
- Liaison with our legal team to execute agreements.
- Work with the payment provider and our development team to facilitate integration and remove blockers for both parties.
- Work with fraud tools to confirm appropriate user behaviour before paying out;
- Monitoring and/or processing customer withdrawals. Sometimes automated. Sometimes manual.
- Setup a framework and process to make the setup of additional providers as we enter new regions a predictable, trusted process.
- Minimum 4 years of experience setting up payment solutions.
- Must know Payments IQ
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with payments within a regulated gambling environment.
- Skillset, knowledge, and confidence you can handle the setup of payment solutions from start to finish.
- English fluency.
- Be able to handle relationships with PSP's
- Be able to build and manage a team, at the moment the successful candidate will have 2 direct reports.
- Experience with regulated markets.
If you are an experienced Head of Payments and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant on Robert.email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Located at the centre of the Mediterranean, Malta is an EU archipelago known for its 300 days of sunshine a year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and its beautiful beaches and breath taking landscapes. With its numerous air and sea connections, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Euros, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Payments, igaming, remote, Malta, payments IQ