|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Head of Omni Channel CX & CRM | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar or London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Head of Omni Channel CX & CRM for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. You will be responsible for planning, coordination and delivery of Omni Channel CRM across the digital and Retail business by designing and owning appropriate offerings and journeys for the relevant customer segments.
Effective stakeholder management across the business at all levels and to be able to bring together CRM, marketing, product and brand plans into one seamless customer communication experience to optimise customer value.
Head of Omni Channel CX & CRM responsibilities:
- The Omni Channel CX objective is to drive desired customer behaviours (with the principal aim of 'retail to (or plus) digital', and develop the omni proposition, product suite and shop environment, to cement loyalty to our clients brand driving activity on both channels.
- Use of The Grid and Connect functionality and offering, and system developments such as EPOS and the Marketing cloud will be central to success.
- With a clear customer segmentation and appropriate activity to drive engagement and associated KPIs - this role owns the roadmap and leads on internal stakeholder liaison between CRM teams, Product teams, VIP and Retail Operations.
- The role is accountable for the proportion of digital revenue generated by customers acquired from retail sources, and associated yield and retention measures.
- Omni channel CRM - programme of communications, offers and events segmented by Retail only customers. Where relevant this will involve delivery through relevant teams.
- Bespoke incentive plans based on differentiated offers between Brand teams.
- Review all omni related reward and offer fulfilment whether above the line or served through CRM.
- Best practice in shop journeys - review all alongside with associated metrics to make recommendations for improvements.
- Work with Omni Product Manager to develop and deliver programme of product driving omni engagement.
- Lead on cross channel thinking and pan business customer journey opportunities enabled.
Head of Omni Channel CX & CRM Skills required:
- Previous experience in a senior role to include CRM or multi site retail/digital marketing, preferably with digital UX experience.
- Experienced in the development of budgets, establish procedures for monitoring progress against plans and objectives and for ensuring best use of financial and other resources.
- Proven experience of strong stakeholder management.
- Betting or gaming experience desirable.
- Understanding of the full campaign lifecycle, including insight, planning, creative, campaign selections, reporting and analysis
- Ability to work both strategically and operationally as the roles demands
- Analytical approach and comfort with data
- Proven communication and Influencing skills
- Ability to motivate others to collaborate across a traditionally fragmented business (retail and digital) within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or +44 (0)207 1836462 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.