|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Head of Mobile Development| Online Gaming | Gibraltar |
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable Head of Native Mobile Development. As Head of Native Development you will lead teams of skilled and motivated iOS, Android, and API Developers. You will lead planning, resourcing, and executing technology projects, while providing mentorship and creating growth opportunities for your teams
If you are an experienced Head of Native Mobile Development then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
What you will be doing:
- Manage teams of strong IOS & Android developers, build, and ship the most impactful features to our fully native apps in accordance to the company wide roadmap
- Work on problems with your team, roll up your sleeves, form an opinion and advocate for technology-specific, user centric roadmap items
- Provide technical leadership for a growing portfolio of fully native apps
- Ensure teams are collaborating and stay on track for delivering sophisticated technology goals on time.
- Partner with other software development teams, help identify opportunities, gather requirements and maintain a technology backlog for the team
- Participate in delivery of the company roadmap that reflects the priorities in the different areas and continuously rebalance the teams to react to changes
- Work with product, UX and other disciplines to discover the best solutions for our customers
- Build and inspire your team, both through internal development and external hiring
- Partner with engineering teams, help identify the opportunities, gather requirements and create a technology roadmap for the team.
- Motivate you're team to optimise success.
- Proven team leadership skills - your management skills and technical knowledge allow you to develop and mentor others and build credibility with your team, while executing broader engineering strategies
- Proven background in native mobile development. You still are comfortable diving into the code and partnering with developers at all levels of seniority
- Familiarity with distributed and highly available systems at scale
- Experience designing and developing APIs
- A passion for efficiency and collaboration with a history of establishing great relationships across UX, Engineering, Product Management, Marketing and Platform teams
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant on Sam.email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Codes - IOS, Android, Software Development, Head of Mobile Application Development