|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Marketing job in Gibraltar! As Head of Marketing you will be leading a high performing and digitally skilled team to deliver the marketing activities fundamental in meeting the objectives of our Client's digital brands and customers.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
Fully accountable for strategy and delivery of all marketing related initiatives that drives performances growth for our clients digital business. This will include (not limited to) all marketing creative, media (including planning management for TV media for digital propositions, PPC, Display, ASO), agency management, media partners (ie affiliates), digital content / SEO, and national sponsorship / partnerships
- Leads brand conceptualisation and marketing strategy for digital only brands
- Achieve the marketing KPI's that underpin the financial performance targets of our clients digital channels - volume of new customers and cost per acquisition, as well as a focus on increasing customer value and optimising ROI
- Strategic development and operational management of key digital conversion funnels (examples but not limited to organic, paid for, club, affiliates, social, applications) focusing on maximizing the predicted lifetime value of acquired customers to deliver a positive return on investment
- Senior leader accountable for stakeholder engagement across all operational and supporting functions across digital. Ability to convey marketing vision for digital and performance to broader team, including Board and Exec Comm.
- Leads strategic communication of the marketing-led performance and KPI's to the wider business, developing the approach to include upstream and downstream analysis as relevant
- Instill a culture of high performance and outstanding results where the team are encouraged to perform to their best
- Deliver the product roadmap that is required to achieve the marketing KPI's and digital marketing strategy
- Manage key senior stakeholders and 3rd party relationships building strong and collaborative approaches
- Ensure effective risk management processes and controls are in place at all times and appropriate measures implemented to ensure compliance with relevant Group Policies
Head of Marketing Requirements:
- Extensive experience in leading and developing large high calibre marketing teams
- Solid working knowledge of current software tools and Internet technologies and aptitude to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Extensive experience of managing significant partnerships and other third parties
- Extensive experience in managing large marketing budgets and driving significant ROI growth
- Excellent knowledge of online gambling & gaming preferred
- Results and future focused, seeks out evolving and innovative ways to add value to the business
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and planning ability, whilst being tactically responsive to changing needs
- Shows understanding of relevant budgets and how they apply in own work environment
- Takes ownership for communicating change initiatives clearly, ensuring smooth implementation
- Understands the complexities of political dynamics and uses this to manage relationships and resolve conflict effectively.
Please click on the apply button and upload your CV, or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on +44 207 1836462 or +350 200 69999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming Sector ranging from £25k to £150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities.