|Switzerland||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Head of Marketing & CRM - Fluent Italian | Competitive salary + excellent benefits package, relocation assistance | Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Head of Marketing & CRM Manager - to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Switzerland. The Head of Marketing is responsible to define, implement and track the overall marketing strategy: to drive customer acquisition, optimize the Digital Marketing campaigns across all channels, optimize the UX and oversee all Customer Service process. The Head of Marketing & CRM will work in collaboration with the Head of Product, the Head of Operation Process, and E-payments & Compliance and Marketing teams as aligned to the company's strategic plan.
Head of Marketing & CRM Responsibilities:
- Define, plan, execute and track the digital marketing strategy of the online business (including SEM, SEO, social media, ADV, affiliation program).
- Be fully responsible of the P/L of the marketing and CRM budget.
- Contribute to the budgeting process (including monitoring anMad reporting to the Online Director).
- Design, build and maintain the social media presence of the Casino online brand.
- Measure and report performance of all CRM and digital marketing campaign and assess against investment (ROI and KPIs) - including upselling, cross selling, retention and churn prevention campaign.
- Analyse the market, identify trends and insight and optimize spend and performance.
- Optimize the user experience and responsible of the web site management.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channel and customer touch point.
- Continuously measure the performance of the personnel in charge of, and take immediate action as necessary to rectify deviations to agreed targets, goals and objectives.
- Support the Online Director as appropriate with tactical and strategic tasks, such as but not limited to annual budget preparation, continuous performance monitoring and reporting.
- Continuously refine and improve processes to maximize the function quality of work and efficiency.
- Cross-border alignments with relevant stakeholders to secure transparency and clear communication for operational and commercial matters
Head of Marketing & CRM Requirements:
- Five years of international digital Marketing or CRM experience.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing ADV campaigns, acquisition and affiliation programs.
- Strong business acumen and ability to synthesize complex & conflicting data streams.
- University degree in business economics, MBA, MSc or equivalent.
- Experience working in an international & multicultural organization.
- People management experience, including hiring in high growth environment and managing underperformance.
- Ability to understand technology on an aggregated level and complex solution selling techniques.
- Experience in the gambling industry a great advantage.
- Fluent Italian + another language (preferably French, English or German).
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Fluent Italian | International Digital Marketing | Degree educated | Business acumen | Online