|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Head of Marketing| Financial Services | Gibraltar |£Excellent salary plus benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Head of Marketing to work out of our Gibraltar offices. A great opportunity to join pre-launch to build the brand, marketing and acquisition campaigns, own the marketing strategy, execution and optimization.
If you are an experienced Head of Marketing and seeking a new challenge in your Funds career then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's On Offer:
- Excellent Basic salary
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Working with experienced management team in Gibraltar
- Input into and execute the marketing strategy.
- Creation and execution of marketing plans.
- Management of marketing campaigns (PR, social media, events, etc.)
- Creation and management of content and collateral.
- Work closely with the sales and product teams.
- Over time, potentially hire and manage additional marketing resources as appropriate.
- Create new extraordinary ways of user acquisition and work to acquire our first 1,000, 10,000, and 50,000+ customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our (prospective) users and their motivations
- Become an expert on our customer acquisition channels, funnels and marketing stack
- Own the marketing budget, and allocate optimally across tools and channels
- Identify and prioritize growth experiments - e.g. optimize existing channels, and discover new ones
- Work closely with the product team to refine UX, copy, and messaging
- Steward the company brand and voice; ensure consistency in all our communication
- Manage and continue to build out the growth/marketing team
- 8+ years of marketing experience in a fintech or high growth cards or payments company
- Experience focused on B2B marketing aimed at Banks and Financial Services customers
- A degree from an accredited educational institution in marketing
- Proven track record of building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
- Experience in marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer-facing digital product and services
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
- Experience working in a start-up environment desirable
- Marketing planning experience including campaign planning and management.
- Strong communication skills including writing skills.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Consultant by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Marketing, finance, fintech, card payments, B2B