|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Head of Marketing | Competitive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar / Malta / London / Bucharest
SRG Europe are working with a leading worldwide Gaming Entertainment content provider, to recruit an experienced Head of Marketing. In this role you will oversee the Marketing Department and guide its day-to-day operations. The position also calls for a continual analysis of the latest market trends and the positioning of our clients competitors within. Your analysis will then provide the foundation for marketing strategies.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming industry, and are continually expanding their brand and services worldwide. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment in several fantastic locations. They are seeking an experienced, ambitious, creative and driven, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A demonstrable background within Online Gaming Marketing at senior level is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a discretionary bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in several fantastic locations
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Crafting strategies for all the Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Organising and representing the brand at industry events such as ICE and Sigma
- Recruiting, supervising, and mentoring members of the marketing team.
- Excellent background in a Head of Marketing role within the Online Gaming industry, and preferably with B2B experience
- High level project management skills with the ability to navigate complexities and move quickly
- Experienced in running successful Marketing (Offline & Digital) campaigns (branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns)
- Excellent communications skills to work with teams across the EMEA
If you are an experienced Head of Marketing professional within Online Gaming, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.