|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Head of IT Security | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable Head of IT Security. This role based in our client's fantastic offices in the heart of Gibraltar, is an excellent and rare opportunity that requires both managerial and hands-on skills.
Our clients are a household name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting sector, and are expanding their brand and scaling their teams rapidly throughout 2022. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for a career driven, like-minded team player, that is motivated to ensure delivery of the best customer experience across all our clients product verticals.
If you are an experienced Head of IT Security then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as a focal point of contact for information security within the organization
- Responsible for the operations, support and expansion of our IT security management system
- Lead the technical implementation and integration of tools and services for all security aspects - authentication, authorization, network security, data security, security operations and intelligence
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Participate in creating and managing security strategies
- Oversee information security audits, whether by performed by organization or third-party personnel
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches 24/7, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behaviour
- Develop or implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices
- Investigate security breaches
- Lead the incident response team, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
- Provide subject matter expertise on network and systems security
- Influence your colleagues about the right way to build and operate secure systems and software
- Strong professional experience in similar jobs
- Experience implementing or operating within security standards such as ISO 27001 / ISMS
- Proven work experience as a security engineer or information security engineer
- Detailed technical knowledge of application and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log and event management systems, content filtering, etc
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
- The ability to communicate security issues to peers and management
- A B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field, or relevant security certifications
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar