|Barcelona, Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Robert Ally|
Head of IT Operations | Gaming, Linux, Vmware | Barcelona
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Head of IT Operations for an exciting International Gaming company based in the thriving city of Barcelona. You will lead the delivery of IT infrastructure operation ensuring that the current requirements of the business are met.
*Please note you must speak Spanish and English
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Operations Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Proactively manage 3rd Party Suppliers and Partners to ensure the delivery of all aspects of IT Infrastructure within agreed SLA's
- Ensure Service providers and his team, are working to the agreed incident management process, problem management, change management and service reporting processes.
- Ensure maintenance of standards for Infrastructure specification, configuration, service level and security.
- Review support requirements for projects seeking to introduce or update services, suppliers or technologies.
- Improve reporting operational support tools, such as monitoring tools, deployment tools and methods, configuration management, change management.
- Ensure that Infrastructure solutions focus on achieving stable and robust operational service delivery and high availability over technical novelty.
- Managing the use of remote hands in our retail estate to make support related change.
- Own compliance reporting and checking the code is up to standard in the respective jurisdictions
- Own updates, scalability, availability and stability of the online services.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Significant experience of managing IT Infrastructure in a fast changing multi-channel gaming or digital business.
- Solid experience of developing and managing 3rd Party supplier based IT Infrastructure contracts supporting operational applications and related infrastructure
- Experience of developing and evolving 3 to 5 year roadmaps to represent the company's IT Infrastructure requirements.
- Understanding and ability to work with Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and work within an ITIL framework
- Ability to undertake further analysis of incidents and problems to arrive at Root Cause
- Experience in a Gaming, Retail or Digital environment as appropriate
- Experience in team management (2 to 5 people) or willing and prepared to progress to that.
- Current technologies: Linux environment, Vmware, Apache, Nginx, Zabbix, Cloudfare, Azure Devops, SQL, PHP, JQuery, HTML5/CSS3, Jira, Jira ServiceDesk.
If you are an experienced Head of IT Operations, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.