|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Head of IT and Infrastructure | Competitive Salary & Benefits | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Head of Infrastructure to join an exciting growing company in the United Kingdom. The Head of Infrastructure will be responsible for delivering an effective infrastructure for the company and leading day to day operations of the IT systems.
Head of IT and Infrastructure Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the IT Helpdesk is maintained and support requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Drive execution of technology strategy for platforms, partnerships & external relationships
- Manage offshore IT team & oversee research & development, as well as project management (remote)
- Lead & mentor the IT team
- Maintain a proactive approach & readiness to react to technology changes to ensure the company stays ahead of competitors
- Review o business processes / systems, ensuring delivery of measurable innovative products
- Lead the IT team to ensure the delivery of project schedule & IT support requests
- Design, implement & review solutions to improve business efficiencies
- Ability to forecast & present Return On Investment results for all solutions
- Analysis of workflows & making team changes where necessary to ensure staff numbers are at the right level to provide customers with the best possible experience
- Communication of successes and/or opportunities for improvement in relation to new processes & procedures
- Liaise with a variety of departments
- Build & maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Track KPI's
Head of IT and Infrastructure Requirements:
- UK / EU passport holder & fluency in English
- Experience in a similar Head of Infrastructure role is essential & a strong knowledge of infrastructure
- A track record of managing & delivering technical support services
- Proven track record of managing & running high performing IT teams, including remote teams
- Experience managing 3rd parties, vendor relations
- Excellent communicator with a personable approach
Our client offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Head of Infrastructure| Infrastructure | UK | EU | Tech | IT | United Kingdom