|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Head of Gaming Operations | Competitive Salary, Private Healthcare, Relocation covered, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit Head of Gaming Operations to join an International Company with offices in Gibraltar. The Head of Gaming Operations (Gaming Brands) will oversee the performance of the digital gaming products offering across the gaming brands and will act as the hub of all internal activity in bringing Marketing, Product Development and Customer Service together through communication of the customer experience from end to end.
Head of Gaming Operations Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for achieving Turnover, GGR, NGR and Actives targets and performance of the gaming products through key game launches, strategic promotional deployment, site optimisation and innovation across all gaming products
- Leading operations across all gaming brands
- A strategic and inspiring leader that provides leadership and direction to the team, creating and embedding a culture where continuous improvement is embraced
- Represent the voice of the customer and the operational needs in relation to technical/product roadmap priorities and change decisions
- Alongside technical support teams, own the gaming incident management process from the perspective of our customers
- Ensure that Content Development team deliver the best gaming content that match our players profile and preferences across each brand
- Drive a fact-driven approach to optimise bingo/gaming content positioning and hierarchy across all gaming websites and apps
- Work closely with Customer Service & Analytics team to identify and fix customer journeys and reduce contact-drivers
- Work closely with VIP team to optimise the gaming proposition in order to retain and develop VIP customer value and retention
Head of Gaming Operations Skills & Experience required:
- Experience managing large multi-brands gaming operations
- Strong customer-experience and product vision
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the gaming industry and major competitors
- Experience in a multi-brand business
- Previous P&L ownership desirable
- KPI, customer and results-oriented individual
- Outstanding commercial awareness and analytical skills
- Experience of managing substantial cost budgets and profit targets
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels from Board level to Colleague
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you!