|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Head of Gaming Marketing | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Head of Gaming Marketing to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
The Head of Gaming Marketing will report to the Director. The role will build a robust strategy for Casino and Marketing, aiming to drive growth in both NGR as well as Customer Equity.
- Strategic Promotion Planning: Plan, develop and execute promotions and campaigns that are attractive, relevant, segmented, localised, cost effective and well timed, aiming to increase NGR, by reducing churn and increasing customer equity.
- Incorporate in your plans for automated campaigns, big headline promotions, new product launches as well as one off campaigns.
- Analyse and Optimise campaign performance, while reporting upwards and downwards the relevant KPIs and actions.
- Help to develop new growth Marketing Strategies, including but not limited the need to a Loyalty Scheme, Mobile growth strategies, X-Selling funnels etc.
- Manage and help to improve CRM systems, campaign engines and communication tools and all relevant marketing technologies
- Build strong relationships and cooperation with all the relevant stakeholders, including VIP Management, Gaming Operations, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Product Management etc.
- A dynamic individual with considerable Communications and Marketing experience and a track record in managing high performing staff.
- Proven track record of delivering growth and retention strategies successfully in online gaming, combined with great understanding of the competitive environment.
- Experience with campaign planning, project management, execution and evaluation against target metrics.
- Extensive understanding of and experience in using IMS (Playtech platform) as well as different CRM tools, as well as strength in understanding of all dynamics of different communication channels
- Solid communication skills and ability to present comfortably to the top management of the company combined with strong relationship building and natural leadership skills.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
IMS | CRM | ONLINE GAMING | MARKETING | ONLINE |