|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Head of Games and Sport | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Head of Games and Sport to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Head of Games and Sports needs to think both at strategic and operational levels as this role involves general management of the Games and Sports business (Casino, Live Casino and Sports Betting products across 3 brands).
- Develop and implement the strategic plan that guides the direction of the product development with a view to growing the Gaming revenues across all brands.
- Budget responsibility: planning and constant tracking.
- Manage supplier relationships at strategic and commercial levels including negotiations with new suppliers.
- Ownership of the Games catalogue and Games release process including game positioning across all websites and devices based on thorough analytics.
- Ownership of the Sports betting product including release process and feature enhancements.
- Working closely with the Customer Marketing team to ensure the correct offers are being delivered by means of player segmentation.
- Integrate mobile/web and data analysis into the core of the business decision making process with a consistent 'test and learn' approach.
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive landscape as well as opportunities for expansion, new markets, or products.
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy in the Nordics with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering results towards the company's goals.
- Support and coach your colleagues with knowledge about the Nordic market.
- Responsible for ensuring the acquisition of new partners and the structure of on boarding new partners.
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering results towards the company's goals.
- Implement strategies and processes to increase quality and yield of affiliate partners.
- Planning, execution, and optimization of the Affiliate Marketing using the affiliate channels.
- Analyze affiliate deals and campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonuses for the affiliate scheme Responsible for marketing related duties such as Newsletters, Landing pages, Banner creation etc. for the affiliate channel.
- Representing the company at conferences/exhibitions and other meetings which requires travelling abroad.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Account Management | Customer Relationships | Gaming | Communication | Clients | Online |