|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Head of Digital Media - Sports Betting & Casino | Gibraltar
SRG Europe are working with a next generation, and fast growing Sports Betting & Casino client, that are looking for a highly experienced Head of Digital Media, to join their team in Gibraltar. Operating in both Europe and the US, our clients need you to own all performance media channels, including Paid Social, Programmatic and other similar optimisable channels added to the marketing mix.
This is a pivotal growth point for our clients and they need someone with a passion for what they do, a hands-on approach, willing to get involved and challenge the norm and own their area. They bring a unique product to the market place and need a professional forward thinking Head of Digital Media to take it to the next level.
Aside from being part of one of the fastest growing and most forward thinking clients in the industry today, here's what else is on offer to you:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus
- An excellent collaborative, team working environment in a fantastic location in the heart of Gibraltar
Whilst no two days will ever be the same in this varied position, here are some of the key tasks you will be doing:
- Own the company's digital paid media activity (paid social, programmatic, ad networks, paid search) by managing the internal team and external agencies
- Continuously improve volumes and performance on the paid media channels by a constant testing and learning approach
- Plan out long-term testing and creative roadmaps. Work together with the creative team and other marketing functions to get our paid media activity to the next level
- See the big picture, be able to allocate budgets and make decisions based on short- and long-term business goals. React to user behaviour or performance changes quickly and adjust strategy if needed to stay efficient
- Manage and upskill the growing paid media team, making sure the daily optimisation, the measurement and the reporting of the campaigns is to a high standard
- Be the main point of contact to external creative and marketing agencies and make sure they understand our brand and business goals
Aside from passion, drive, resilience and a 'let's get this done' attitude, here are the absolute essentials for you to succeed in this role
- At least 5 years' experience in planning and implementing high-scale direct response paid media campaigns
- Proven track record of hitting KPI goals such as CPI, CPA, ROAS or LTV
- Excellent knowledge of the Facebook ad platform and demonstrable experience working with other paid social channels
- Experience in buying and optimising direct through DSPs such as DV360; knowledge on implementing a DSP solution preferred.
- Experience with dynamic ads, user journey personalisation and media automation
- Experience in planning and managing 7-figure annual budgets
- Confidence in using different martech tools; experience with MMPs, web and app tracking, and pixels
- Experience in Google Search, UAC and Apple Search Ads would be advantageous, however not a requirement
If you are a highly experienced and talented Head of Digital Media, and this is the challenge that you are looking for, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
Find out more about why Gibraltar should be your next destination here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar