|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Head of Digital Marketing Analytics | Competitive salary + Benefits Package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Head of Digital Marketing Analytics to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
The Head of Digital Marketing Analytics will be responsible for leading a highly performing team to deliver data that provides digital insightful, actionable digital analyses, marketing data insights and prediction enablement strategies, and innovative digital analytic solutions to impact digital revenue, productivity, digital acquisition, digital cross-sell strategies
Head of Digital Marketing Analytics Responsibilities:
- Apply digital statistical techniques on large behavioural datasets to measure results and show key trends. In addition to identify causal impact and attribution, as well as model and predict future performance of prospects, customers, products or services.
- Takes responsibility for delivering key digital channel requirements to the Data Analytics team, within Data Transformation, around the insight product roadmap.
- Accountable for the P&L budget and the development of business cases to support future digital analytics and marketing initiatives.
- Translates digital analytics and behavioural data into key insights and business deliverables.
- Lead design and implementation of advanced digital channel analytical solutions to identify important online behaviours and recommend actions to drive desired outcomes.
- Recruit, coach and mentor team career performance with a focus on creating a high performing digital analytic and optimization / personalisation team.
Head of Digital Marketing Requirements:
- EU passport is required to be eligible to work in Gibraltar.
- BS/BA in quantitative field (Statistics, Digital Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Science).
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced complex business environment.
- Experience with various statistical modelling techniques including linear and logistic regression, clustering, segmentation, decision trees, neural networks.
- Proficient with use of on-line digital data (i.e. Google, Adobe, Tealium, DFA).
- Experience with on-line large-scale A/B testing or Multivariate testing.
- Proven experience in forecasting, predictive modelling, and machine learning.
- Previous background within online gambling & gaming is s preferred.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Digital Analytics | Competitive Salary + Benefits Package | Gibraltar | Digital Marketing Analytics | Statistical Modelling | Analytics Manager |