|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Head of Development | Attractive pay plus benefits, healthcare and relocation assistance | Malaga
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Head of Development to join a technology led International Company with offices in Malaga. At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top talent in the industry. Joining a growing team, our client is an international business which looks after their staff and offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
- A proven track record leading technical delivery teams with a in-depth understanding of the technologies, processes and architecture required for delivering high quality insightful solutions to a fast moving organisation.
- Proficient in a number of key technologies including continuous delivery/deployment, automation, testing methods, the SDLC, best practice coding standards etc.
- Be experienced in a number of current and latest delivery methodologies with experience of practical application.
- Proven track record of innovative problem solving and being solutions focused.
- Experience in a rapid deployment environment with record of success
- Previous leadership / line management experience with strong leadership skills and emotional intelligence.
- A deep understanding of the full software development lifecycle including waterfall / agile delivery methodologies with the ability to mentor, motivate and shape high performing teams coupled with extensive experience in liaising with senior stakeholders and delivering successful change initiatives.
- Extensive experience of various software delivery lifecycle methodologies i.e. Kanban / Scrum.
- Experience designing / delivering solutions across multiple technology stacks, in particular web based applications, middleware platforms and common databases.
- Experience leading multidiscipline technology teams
- BSc in a technical area such as Computer Science or Engineering
- 5 years Experience of agile practices (not limited to Scrum and Kanban). Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Experience and previous accountability for the whole SDLC and evidence of improvement activity to the model.
- Strong experience with stakeholder management from CEO, direct report and third parties / partners.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Background / experience of strategic planning.
- A deep understanding of the broad tooling used across the SDLC, from design, development, QA, deployment, CI, maintenance etc.
- A deep understanding of automation, the benefits, risks associated with it and its application to the SDLC
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.