|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation package|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Amelia Munro|
Head of CRM (Sports) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Head of CRM (Sports) for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The successful Gaming Head of CRM will be responsible for the set-up, bedding in and on-going leadership of the both the CRM Planning team and the Performance CRM team.
Working closely with the Brand Director and the Head of Promotions and Director of Sports Operations, this pivotal role will oversee two large teams responsible for all CRM Planning strategy and execution for multiple brands
Head of CRM (Sports) Responsibilities:
- Head of Sports CRM will act as the primary driver in ensuring the multi brand marketing teams work in partnership with both CRM Planning and Performance CRM teams to develop effective strategic and tactical CRM led initiatives.
- Develop and deliver CRM strategy by bringing together the brand marketing promotions plan and product into a customer communication strategy
- Drive CRM Planning and Performance capability development
- Provide leadership and direction to the team creating and embedding a culture where continuous improvement is embraced.
- Collaborate with the BI team to drive the needed and relevant business intelligence to develop and utilise segmentation
- Minimise churn by driving deeper customer engagement across all products, working closely with product owners and the brand team to identify and realise opportunities
- Be an active stakeholder in CRM projects to drive traction and support delivery.
- Ensure CRM Planning and Performance CRM Managers effectively resource their teams to deliver optimal capacity aligned to their campaigns
- Deliver the day to day planning and reporting of CRM ensuring it meets the business performance by leading weekly/monthly reporting on CRM performance to key stakeholders across the business
- Manage and report weekly budget performance for CRM marketing spend
Head of CRM (Sports) requirements:
- Previous experience in similar Head of CRM role within the gaming industry
- Experience leading CRM strategy and expert level knowledge of current CRM methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering a CRM strategy at scale, resulting in increased customer/supporter value
- Experience in collaborating with agencies to deliver CRM Communication
- Experienced in the development of budgets, establish procedures for monitoring progress against plans and objectives and for ensuring best use of financial and other resources
- Experience in working with analytics teams to undergo uplift measurement for CRM programs
- Knowledge of CRM systems and data, across on and offline channels, including digital, call centres, direct and events
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Web Developers will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities.