|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Head of CRM | Competitive Salary + Benefits package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are currently recruiting a Retention Manager / Head of CRM to join the team of an Online Gaming Provider at their offices in Gibraltar.
The successful candidate will have a technical background and be very analytical on their approach, reporting directly to the COO and be responsible for developing and implementing the CRM Strategy to increase customer lifetime value across the hugely successful Casino Product.
Retention Manager / Head of CRM Responsibilities:
- Plan, oversee the deployment of the CRM strategy
- Manage a small team of retention focussed associates and third parties
- Design and implement Conversion, Retention, Re-activation, Cross sell and Cross platform marketing activities across the company
- Manage and build KPI performance measures, trends and optimise/create opportunities to improve future campaigns
- Understand customer behaviours and trends, and build campaigns based in analytical insight
- Ensure all promotion, terms and conditions and campaigns are accurate and compliant
- Generate regular reporting and analysis to measure performance
- Planning and execution of promotional activity, product launches and releases
Retention Manager / Head of CRM Experience:
- Strong email marketing skills, with tolls such as Silverpop, Adobe Campaign or Salesforce
- Good understanding on how automated, dynamic email marketing works
- Experience in communication channels other than email channels; at least SMS, outbound calling, traditional mail and social
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Experience in channels and tactics that traditionally are used for acquisition; paid search, PPC, retargeting, social media - would be advantageous
- Data driven, understand profiling and segmentation and data-based marketing. Familiarity with data analytics and visualization tools like Optimove, Salesforce, FastStats or Tableau
- Experience with A/B testing or CRO tools like Optimizely
- Strong analytical/mathematical/numerical skills
- Mobile marketing/ mobile apps experience advantageous
- Solid understanding of financials and KPI's
Our client is part of a large network of providers with offices worldwide and a focus on Casino and player entertainment.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999. Please get in touch for the full job specification.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Keywords: CRM, Digital Marketing, Marketing, Silverpop, Optimove, Segmentation, A/B testing, Retention