|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus bonus, healthcare and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Amelia Munro|
Head of CRM Analytics | Salary depending on experience, plus bonus, healthcare and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Head of CRM Analytics to be responsible for shaping the CRM strategy with the delivery and deployment of analytical driven insight. Accountable to the CMO, COO and the CRM senior management team, you will be expected to proactively work with the Analytics, BI, Product and Marketing teams to shape and drive best in class CRM.
The role is responsible for leading the optimisation of promotional spend for retention, reactivation and cross sell. It will be critical to the success of CRM, bonus and promotion optimisation across the organisation in that it is expected to take a leaving part on all major CRM change programmes such as next best action, next best offer, real time marketing and next generation Salesforce.
Head of CRM Analytics Responsibilities:
- Best practice delivery of customer insight solutions in segmentation, predictive analytics, and multi-channel personalisation
- Identification and deployment of analytics to deliver £1+ million through annual bonus optimisation and uplift in NGR
- Management of relationships with senior stakeholders, ensuring their expectations are considered and met
- Management of analytics and CRM programmes associated with player harm, source of funds and player fraud
- Keeping a focus on all digital customer touch points, you will be expected to play a supporting role with the application of CRM across the retail business
- Shape and implement the analytical strategy using best in class CRM analytical techniques
- Provide answers to questions from key stakeholders using data and analytical techniques in order to provide fact based responses
- Use control groups and confidence testing to deliver new cause and effect insights from policies and processes
- Report on historical facts to key stakeholders in order to allow them to assess key trends
- Demonstrate the value of your analytical outputs in terms of decision making improvement
- Ensure the business is educated on how to use CRM performance measurements
- Implement and drive analytical projects through to delivery and embed them within the organisation
Head of CRM Analytics Experience:
- Previous experience Leading CRM and Analytics teams for well-known brands
- Senior Marketing professional with extensive experience in Analytics Customer Strategy and BI
- A CRM expert with a track record of leading teams and driving value from customer data
- Experienced Analyst with excellent skills in articulating how analytics and data drive CRM
- Strong understanding and application of CRM analytics
- A fair knowledge of Sport, Sports betting and Online Gaming industry
- Experience with applying advanced modelling skills to problems
- Data Modelling techniques: familiar with dimensions and metrics
- Highly data and statistical driven
- Has or is keen to gain experience of building or rolling out advanced data mining models to business users
- Demonstrate previous leadership experience in a similar role/environment
- Experience of delivering clear financial KPIS and budget management
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.