|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Head of Compliance | Gaming | Competitive salary + benefits package + relocation assistance | Malta, Sweden or Estonia
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Head of Compliance. The Head of Compliance will manage the team of compliance officers and compliance activities across all verticals - Poker, Bingo & Casino.
The Head of Compliance will hold end to end responsibilities in managing operational compliance activities, monitor and communicate regulatory changes of existing jurisdictions. You will be expected to provide visibility and support internally but also to B2C customers as well as to B2B partners.
Head of Compliance Responsibilities:
- Management of the Compliance Officers team & ownership of compliance function
- Create and maintain compliance documentation, approval diagrams, internal and external compliance processes and workflows, jurisdiction responsibility matrix, compliance test cases, notes, and other ancillary materials
- Conduct reviews, assessments, and investigations in accordance with the regulatory and internal/external requirements
- Ensure all business verticals and partners complies with regulatory and compliance obligations
- Support staff and customers by providing interpretations of existing or new requirements, analysing their effect on company, processes, product, and workflows
- Work with product teams, external partners, compliance, legal, sales, and any relevant department to ensure alignment on upcoming markets activities
- Propose strategic compliance initiatives for product/operations development e.g. how to prepare our products and operations to meet future regulatory needs
Head of Compliance Requirements:
- Have 5 years + experience in a similar position within the gaming industry
- Have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- Have been holding external-facing roles with B2C operators or B2B suppliers before
- Have been leading market entry projects before
- Are able to make decisions and lay out contingency plans when faced with uncertainty
- Have been involved in designing training material before
- Are experienced at crafting and presenting project plans
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 or Gibraltar +350 200 69999 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Head of Compliance | MLRO |Online Gaming |Regulatory Compliance | AML |Fraud