|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Head of Compliance |Insurance |Gibraltar | Competitive Salary Package plus flexible working
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Head of Compliance for a highly successful Insurance company with one of their offices based in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. As Head of Compliance you will responsible for developing and managing the compliance framework across the entire company, UK, Gibraltar and other European jurisdictions.
Candidates applying for the Head of Compliance will be ambitious with a strong sense of career, used to working in a team centric environment and understand the importance of adherence to strict Insurance industry guidelines
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent basic salary c£60,000k plus bonus and benefits
- Flexible working environment
- Working alongside Insurance industry professionals to enhance knowledge
- Real career prospects within the Group
What You Will Be Doing
- Advising senior management in a timely manner about FCA/GFSC related issues and other regulatory issues, as well as any changes to the FCA/GFSC regulations.
- Ensure all GFSC requests are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all appropriate notifications to the GFSC are made and that such notifications are made in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage regulatory reporting, including ORSA, SFCR and RSR.
- Working and reporting in line with Solvency II legislation
- Ensure activities comply with company procedures and FCA/GFSC requirements and appropriate monitoring and record keeping is in place to substantiate the same.
- Manage conduct risk programme.
- Maintain and regularly review the company's risk management system, including the risk register and corresponding policies.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with relevant Data Protection legislation and maintain reporting on the same.
- Manage the Product Governance framework in collaboration with relevant business functions, ensuring adherence to IDD and regulatory product requirements.
- Manage Audit, Risk and Corporate Governance committee meetings, providing relevant reporting.
- Support an environment that balances innovation and compliance to result in a can-do culture.
- Manage procedures to ensure existing products and services and related materials are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge to ensure appropriate competency levels are maintained including, keeping abreast of FCA/GFSC and other applicable regulatory developments.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to write comprehensive and detailed reports.
- Ideally current knowledge of Solvency II reporting
- Willingness to acquire detailed knowledge of legal, compliance and regulatory issues affecting the insurance industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proactive approach, with ability to work on own initiative
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Compliance | Insurance |Solvency II |Insurance Regulations |Gibraltar