|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Head of Compliance | Online Gaming | c£Market Rate Plus Excellent Benefits and Relocation | Gibraltar | EU applicants only
SRGEurope are seeking an experienced Head of Compliance for an established, industry leading Online Gaming company in Gibraltar. The Head of Compliance will be proactive and resilient and be part of the Responsible Gaming team, reporting to the VP of Legal and Compliance. The Head of Compliance will provide a quality service to various key departments whilst ensuring that the company works within the regulatory framework as set out by various licence conditions. You will be assisting with Gaming Compliance within different jurisdictions, as well as developing, maintaining, and revising the client's policies and procedures. Team fit and personality are key!
Head of Compliance Responsibilities:
- Manage the team of Compliance Officers and ensure appropriate workflow is implemented in the team.
- Monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business.
- Ensure Compliance with Responsible Gaming Legislative Requirements.
- Draft and update the policies and procedures of the Company ensuring Compliance.
- Administration of licensing application & maintenance.
- Liaising with all Regulatory bodies on all Compliance matters.
- Review audit results ensuring that failures are acted upon by relevant parties and remedial action is taken.
- Working in areas such as AML, CTF, Gambling License and Legislation, IBAS, PCI DSS, Advertising.
- Ensure that all required reports are generated and provided to senior management as required.
Head of Compliance Profile:
- Experience of working in the compliance function of an online gaming business is ideal or the online card industry.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation.
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Quick learner and ability to take on board added responsibility.
- Familiarity with B2C, B2B, KYC, CDD and AML.
- Experience in completing compliance assessments across various departments within the business.
- Ability to draft and update the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Handling of licensing application & maintenance.
- Deal with all Regulatory bodies on all Compliance matters.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and oral English is a requirement.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business as well as external partners is essential.
- Resilient, approach to working in a dynamic, complex and often hectic environment.
- Proven track record of making decisions and problem solving.
- Operates with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and confidentiality, acting in the best interest of the business at all times.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Compliance | Online Gaming | Responsible gaming |AML/KYC/FRAUD |