|Gibraltar||Salary: Dependent on experience + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Head of Company Management - Salary according to Market Rate DOE + Benefits - Financial Services - Gibraltar
EU applicants may only apply
SRGEurope are seeking to an experienced Head of Company Management to work closely with the directors of this long established client in Gibraltar. The candidate will have staff management experience as well as a strong technical knowledge of Company management in Gibraltar and Spain and ideally other jurisdictions.
Our client is a well established Investments and Financial Services company based in Gibraltar. They offer an extensive portfolio of solutions including international corporate, trusts and legal services to their clients. They are accredited and recognised by one of largest international bodies in their industry.
The appointed Head of Company Management Skills & Experience are but not confined to:
- To lead and direct the Company Secretarial team that provides company secretarial services to corporate clients of the client. The active management of deadlines and timescales is key to successful delivery
- To manage the team's support for new and prospective business and to define and establish an equivalent company secretarial regime within the overseas offices which is consistent with the high standard achieved in Gibraltar
- To manage the provision of company secretarial support for set-up of corporate entities and LP's in various jurisdictions
- To ensure that the team provides on-going maintenance of company records, share and registrar functions and system maintenance
- The Head of Company Management will be required to build and develop the team's technical knowledge in these areas including training and continuing professional development.
The appointed Head of Company Management key skills and knowledge required are:
- Considerable experience of working in a Company Secretarial/Management area or similar environment with at least 3 to 5 years' experience of leading a team
- A proven strong technical knowledge of all company management requirements including annual returns
- ICSA or equivalent qualification ideal but not essential
- The ability to make a contribution to the strategic plans of the Company, and at the same time, to devote attention to detail
- A working knowledge and experience of Viewpoint would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- The ability to lead the team and to add value to the Company through the development of the team members and the quality of service that the section is able to deliver
- Excellent organisational and planning skills to reduce/avoid operational pressures and plan ahead to ensure service standards are always met
- Excellent presentational skills and client service
- The ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in the Company
This International Financial Services Company based in Gibraltar seeks a highly experienced Head of Company Management, their clients are predominantly International Corporate entities from the banking and financial services world and HNW individuals with demanding standards of service.
Do you have what it takes to fulfil this Head of Company Management role?
Send your CV and apply now to find out more and receive a full job specification!