|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Head of Casino | Competitive salary + benefits package | Online gaming | Gibraltar |
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Head of Casino to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
You will be responsible for Casino product and daily operations of the Casino including content and promotions ensuring a best in class consumer offering.
- Contributes to and implements the Casino business strategy and budget, ensuring that our product attracts, engages and retains customers while achieving budgetary goals.
- Ensure that all Casino content, promotions, betting events, and betting odds are presented and as expected.
- Develop a deep understanding of the 3rd party platform and identify areas where we can improve our offering within the technical constraints.
- Advocate for new features and changes to existing features that will help drive revenue and improve the experience for Casino players.
- Coordinate with Casino Operations, Development, Marketing, Fraud and Risk on Casino operations, ensuring the Casino operates with integrity, best in class service and functions as part of the overall Resorts guest experience.
- Produce daily, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc performance analysis on Casino operations and employees. Makes recommendations to maximize revenue potential.
- Coordinates with Maintenance and IT to ensure all Casino related equipment is in top operating condition and room appearance standards are meet.
- At least three years' experience in gaming in a Casino product manager role.
- Deep understanding of the casino industry.
- Strong organizational, planning and supervisory skills.
- Proven ability to understand the customer and take actions / advocate for player interest.
- Data-driven and strategic thinker with an understanding of the Casino industry.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Casino | Product management | Online gaming | Gibraltar