|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Business Support, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Head of Business Analysis | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malaga
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Head of Business Analysis to join a high profile and fast growing Gaming software client in Malaga. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
As the Head of Business Analysis, you will lead a global team responsible to drive efficiency and effectiveness within the product development lifecycle by supporting the leadership on integrated planning, governance and change execution, process improvement and quality measurement. The successful candidate must have a demonstrable record of accomplishment of leading business processes consultancy and analysis teams within a product development organization and fully understand product development lifecycle and business strategy.
- Work in collaboration with the leadership and functional transformation leaders to implement/maintain consistent end-to-end processes, quality measurements and client engagement model
- Bridge any gap between the functions and maintain strong communications across all aspects of the company
- Responsible for recognizing areas for improvement within the organization, with main focus on cross-functions touch points, client engagement and supplier management
- Lead and manage change throughout the organization by minimizing the impact on existing functions
- Plan and facilitate discovery workshops for new initiatives by offering an holistic view (Organization, People, Tech, Processes)
- Take ownership of the PDLC by maintaining it, offer coaching session to new teams and keep it aligned to the organizational changes
- Solid experience in a number of core consulting capabilities. Areas of interest include transformation & change, process design, organizational design and operating models
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to quickly build own network and establish strong relationships across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate the ability to manage initiatives that are not well defined or structured
- Expert understanding of software development lifecycles
- Excellent and demonstrable business processes consultancy experience (within a high technology environment)
- Proven experience of working with globally distributed teams and stakeholders
- Significant years' experience in product development in a web, agency, software or gaming environment
- Significant years of experience in successfully managing and leading analysis activities on strategic initiatives
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Spain +34 951 254 254, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.