|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Head of Analytics | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package | International Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit Head of Analytics for an industry leader within online gaming. The Head of Analytics will lead and develop the Analytical activity for the Business with the aim of influencing and informing effective strategic and tactical Business decisions and solutions, and optimising Business performance.
Head of Analytics Responsibilities:
- Create a structured and synchronised Analytical infrastructure (including system, methodologies, KPI's, reports, etc.) across the Company
- Lead the preparations for the Company's Annual Marketing and Revenue Planning process and take a key role in influencing and participating in the Business direction.
- Lead and continuously develop a team of Analysts across the Group to maintain, monitor and analyse data to optimise business performance by providing relevant reports and analysis to support the Business units' objectives and queries.
- Ongoing research of industry trends in order to make relevant recommendations to improve the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Using data to analyse customer behaviour and preferences to support Marketing/Product efforts to optimise the brand experience and customer relation strategies.
- Continuously collaborate with all parts of the Group to understand Business requirements and raise red flags, e.g. trends, bugs, errors, bleeding channels, etc.
- Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures
Head of Analytics Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent within financial, mathematical or economics discipline
- Proven experience in effectively leading and managing a team
- Strong business awareness and ability to generate effective solutions, and using sound negotiation and influencing skills
- Visionary approach and experience in working in collaboration across the wider Business
- Ability to synthesise data from a variety of sources and translate into effective and actionable reports
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Advanced statistical analysis and use of statistical analysis technology and tools
- Understanding of how to apply and interpret statistical techniques to real business data
- Operational reporting
- Documentation / process writing skills
- Developing data mining models using R, Python or equivalent language
- Data Base querying and SQL syntax
- Proficient user of Excel
- Basic programming skills
- Developing process and procedures
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like-minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.