|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Head of Affiliate Marketing role in London! The affiliate team's goal is simple: To drive performance. Which means it's our client's job to make sure that everything they do is strategically targeted, data driven and focused on return on investment. To do that, our client has put together a team of highly-skilled visionaries - able to ground their decisions in data and insights, all the while looking out for new and varied deals across a range of platforms and traffic sources. The primary focus of this role is to grow revenues through the affiliate channel, with a strong focus on developing new markets to aid our client's rapid global expansion. Their ethos to affiliate marketing is that an affiliate is a specialized extension of their own marketing activities, which enables the business to find and make use of innovative new marketing techniques.
Head of Affiliate Marketing Responsibilities:
Developing the affiliate business plan to support all other marketing channels
- Managing the affiliate marketing budget and maximising ROI
- Solely responsible for launching and growing the affiliate team
- Creating and Negotiating strategic partnerships to deliver ROI and build the digital footprint
- Implementing affiliate marketing strategies and promotions for all target markets.
- Running effective reactivation campaigns for lapsed affiliates
- Supervision and support of a team of up to 10 Affiliate Managers
- Ensuring that our client's affiliates are marketing within the boundaries of our clients policies and all applicable local regulations
- Establishing channels of communication to ensure all affiliates and partners have access to marketing tools, and developing bespoke marketing materials when required.
Head of Affiliate Marketing Requirements:
You will have experience in Affiliate Marketing and online marketing
- A background in e-commerce, online advertising industry or online betting and gaming
- A proven career growth in marketing and Business development
- A proven track record of success in a metrics - driven marketing programme
- Ability to adapt to new markets
- Fluent in English (Written and Verbal)
- Strong people leadership skills with the gravitas to get the best out of your team
- Specific experience in running an affiliate programme would be an advantage
- Dynamic self driven proactive team player.
About our Client
Our Client operates through multiple channels, from TV, sponsorship and PR to social media, SEO, Affiliate Marketing and PPC. They use cutting edge tech to ensure precision within every field they operate, and push their people to stay on top of the latest marketing trends through regular training opportunities.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or 0044 207 1836462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.