|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Group Financial Controller | ACCA/ACA/CIMA | Online Gaming | Excellent salary DOE plus benefits | EU Applications can only be considered | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are seeking an experienced Group Financial Controller to work for an International market leading Online Gaming client with a base in Gibraltar. Are you considering that next Finance career move within an exciting fast paced employer, in a place where the sun shines for 330 days a year?
Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and career focussed Group Financial Controller to manage and develop the Accounts Team to meet the Team vision and objectives of the clients business. To design, lead and implement the medium and long-term plans for the Team and to lead, manage and deliver analytical projects for the client. A key element is to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, which includes travel to other locations to maintain the relationships.
The Group Financial Controller Responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Development, implementation and management of management accounts across the Group
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- Project management of growth through acquisition
- Group Financial Statements
- Group Management Accounts
- Liaison with other international accounting offices
- Reviewing management accounts for all other group companies
- Treasury Management
- FX analysis and daily trades
- Overall cashbook ownership
- Responsible for second review of all clients bank statements, including the client accounts
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Group Management Accounts
- Special Projects including new systems and costs control methods
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects, but also to provide key input into dynamic team setting
The Group Financial Controller skills and profile:
- Degree or equivalent within financial mathematical or economic discipline
- Fully ACCA,ACA or CIMA qualified
- Group Liaison/ Treasury Management/ Budgeting and Reporting
- Experienced in SAGE and other accountancy tools
- Documentation / process writing skills
- Proficient user of Excel and query tools
- Basic programming skills
- Process and Procedures Experience
- Willing to travel to other locations
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Are you interested in this Group Financial Controller Role?
Apply now without delay to find out more, the client is interviewing. An immediate start is available.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Group Financial Controller , Financial Controller , Online Gaming , ACA , ACCA , CIMA , Qualified , Treasury Management