|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitve Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Group Financial Controller |Technology/E-commerce |Gibraltar | Competitive Salary Package
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a hands on Group Financial Controller, our client has been running successfully for more than 20 years and is now opening an office here in sunny Gibraltar, our client is the market leader in their specialist field. They are looking for professional, approachable and successful leaders to join their Management team.
If you are looking to take the next step in your Finance managerial career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus of up to 25%
- Luxurious new office environment
- Career enhancing opportunity with a proven management/Director team
What You Will Be Doing
- Being the finance leader for the group of companies
- Managing the group's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Supporting the CFO in all group financial matters
- Management of all internal and external financial reporting
- Preparing for and managing the annual external audit process
- Preparing group management accounts on a monthly basis
- Budgeting, cash flow forecasting and financial analysis
- Cash flow and treasury management
- Dealing with all aspects of the company's payroll
- Managing the small finance team
- Ensuring appropriate internal controls are maintained
- Maintaining external relationships, including with banks, auditors, and tax and legal advisers
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Be a qualified accountant ACCA< CIMA, ACA with at least three years' PQE
- Preferably have a good understanding of e-commerce from a B2C perspective (perhaps gained from working within online retailing or online gaming, or similar)
- Have a working knowledge of IFRS
- Be confident with consolidation accounting for groups with foreign subsidiaries, including accounting for different currencies
- Be highly proficient with Excel
- Be very experienced with accounting packages
- Be comfortable with a hands-on role and managing a small team
- Be looking for considerable autonomy in a supportive environment
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Group Accounting| Group Financial Controller |Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA | Online Gaming | Ecommerce |B2B