|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
GRAPHIC DESIGNER | COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS PACKAGE, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE | GIBRALTAR
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Graphic Designer to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. They offer relocation assistance for candidates living in the EU/UK.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create on & offline design for company products and brands including: Website graphics, printed marketing materials, email headers and templates, branded merchandise, animated banners, social media imagery, brand presentations, corporate template production, game assets, landing pages and conference booth design.
- Create concepts & produce creative assets for various on and offline promotions, marketing campaigns and products.
- Liaise with internal teams to gain an understanding of briefs & meet those requirements, executing high-quality and creative design assets.
- Ensure everything is within brand guidelines, of the highest quality and are consistent with the company brand's visual identities.
- Work to tight deadlines
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Degree (or similar) in a creative discipline
- Solid experience in web and graphic design
- An intimate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work under pressure, both individually, and as part of a larger team
- A flexible, mature, can-do approach
- An online portfolio of work is mandatory
- UK/EU passport holder
- UI Design - desirable
- Motion graphics- desirable
- Banner ad design- desirable
- Animation- desirable
- Experience in print design- desirable
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.