|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
The Grandstand Executive will be working under the guidance of a Sportsbook Ops Manager and will be responsible for managing the entire 'Real Time' customer experience of our client's customers across all brands. The position will be responsible for ensuring that our client's mobile proposition is always focussed on presenting the most relevant content to our clients audience and drive them to place additional bets and retain their loyalty in the face of strong competitor activity and trying to gain wallet share from the same customers.
Grandstand Executive Responsibilities:
- Push / SMS / Real Time on Site Marketing :Use the tools available to pull active customer lists, based on 'live' triggers and the bets customers have placed, and reach out to those customers with stimulating and engaging opportunities and next best bet suggestions and actions.
- Promotional Fulfilment: Throughout the day there will be a number of promotions that will 'click'; meaning our client's customers are expecting bonus and additional winnings ASAP. You will use our client's tools to access this data, pay the lucky customers and then use the messaging capability to reach out and tell them the good news. In doing so, you will be driving speed of service and engaging our clients customers with suggestions and opportunities to place their next bet with them
- Site content: Using our client's banner carousels and CMS tools, you will be responsible for ensuring that the betting events and opportunities they present on their mobile site are always timely, relevant and engaging.
- Social Integration: Whilst you won't be responsible for the output on Twitter, you will be working alongside the Social Team
Grandstand Executive Requirements:
- Degree level education would be preferable but is not a pre-requisite
- Extensive sports and betting knowledge will be essential in allowing you to thrive in this environment
- You will be passionate about sports betting and gaming - possibly even a punter yourself (though not essential!)
- Experience of working in a customer facing or customer servicing betting function will be helpful as you will understand the needs and demands of our customers
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) with an inquisitive mind-set will serve you well in this fast moving function
- Organised and with a strong work ethic, you will be hungry to learn new skills and take on board evolving tasks and responsibilities
- You will possess an attention to detail that enables you to work accurately amidst fast paced guidelines and requests
- The role will require you to work at those times when our client's sportsbook is at its busiest, so evening and weekend work will be the norm.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.