|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Graduate Trainee - Accounting | Audit | Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope are recruiting a Graduate Trainee for one of the Top 4 Chartered Accountancy Firms in the World. This role is offered on a training scheme basis to study ACA or ACCA and it is based at their offices in Gibraltar. They are looking for a proactive, motivated and ambitious graduate who strives to succeed and has a clear career objective.
The Trainee Graduate programme is varied but focused on training and providing different routes to progress in such as Audit and Assurance, Business and Financial Advisory or Tax Consulting. They are looking for someone who is ambitious and looking to make a long term career within finance. The option to study ACCA as well as ACA is also available.
What's on offer to you?
- Private health insurance
- Study support
- Competitive salary
What You Will Be Doing
- Assisting the Audit team with the preparation of clients' accounts on site and in the office
- Diligent checks of information prepared by clients, ensuring key accounts are reconciled and the trial balance is in order
- Using excel and other reporting tools to produce clear and concise business reporting for clients
- Work on site as required using various accounting software's
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Predicted degree classification of 2:1 or above in a relevant degree discipline (Finance, Accounting, Business)
- UCAS points 104
- GCSE English language 4
- GCSE Maths 6
- Relevant A levels in Maths or similar
If you are a Finance or Accounting Graduate and looking for an excellent career opportunity with full study support, get in touch with me today.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Graduate | Finance Graduate | Accounting Graduate | ACA | ACCA