|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Robert Ally|
Graduate Executive Assistant | Gaming Entertainment | Competitive | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a talented Graduate Executive Assistant, ideally from a Russell Group University to work alongside the CEO within the iGaming business, with the aim of delivering meaningful insights to help the business grow and develop. As the Graduate Executive Assistant, you must be able to use your passion, creativity and ambition to identify trends and feed these back to the teams within the business.
Based in fantastic offices in the heart of Gibraltar, this is an opportunity for you to become part of a high growth start up where you will be enrolled on to a fast track management programme.
*You must be eligible to work in Gibraltar and have no restrictions on travel to the USA
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary
- An excellent collaborative, working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of this high growth start-up from the beginning
- Enrolled on to a fast track management programme
Graduate Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- This role will be very busy and varied, supporting the CEO
- Travel, diary management and gatekeeping as well as preparing board items, meeting clients and helping to organise and host events.
- Working with and supporting cutting edge technology partners globally
- You will be an additional intellectual resource for the executive team, saving them time and enabling business growth with genuinely impactful ideas
Graduate Executive Assistant Requirements:
- First class degree, within a technology environment. Ideally from a Russel Group University
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills as you will be engaging with the different teams across the business
- Expert with all the necessary tools across the Microsoft suite
- Experience within Online Gaming providing recommendations is an advantage
- Proactive, organised, structured and detail-oriented
- German language skills would be an advantage
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.