|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation package|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Google Analytics Controller | Salary up to £50,000 per year + benefits package | iGaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Google Analytics Controller for a world leader in the iGaming sector from their base in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will join the company's Digital Business Intelligence Unit, and ensure that predictive analytic delivers across crucial roles in the business.
Google Analytics Controller responsibilities:
As the Google Analytics (G.A.) Controller in the BI Roadmap and Delivery team, the role will be responsible for the ownership and oversight of the Google Analytics product, specifically the quality of the data generated by GA and the supporting G.A. process that enables the data events to grow, be maintained and tracked correctly.
The role will help to unlock the potential of clickstream data through G.A. to enable the business to gain transparency of new events around customer behaviour; to continuously seek improvements to its offering; to enable clickstream data to be combined with traditional transaction data; to enable it to be used and prepared for Machine learning to drive new insights.
Reporting to the Head of BI Roadmap and Delivery, the role will be expected to proactively work with other BI Roadmap and Delivery team members, Product Owners, BI teams, the company's wider Digital business and 3rd party suppliers who transform Requirements into Tags, Site development teams across several geographical locations (Gibraltar, UK, Israel, Philippines).
Google Analytics Controller requirements:
- Google Analytics individual qualification.
- PRINCE2 or similar (preferred).
- Proven experience in a similar role, within a BI or marketing function.
- Thorough understanding of Analytics and Tracking platforms used for Mobile, Web and native applications.
- Must have experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Reporting.
- Experience of defining and ensuring success of governance frameworks that operate horizontally across the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts. Ability to relate to both business and I.T specialists.
- Proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders across a business, amongst competing priorities in order to drive change and improve standardisation.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers and strong relationship management skills, with ability to understand and steer supplier or consultancy contracts.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in the eGaming industry (Casino, Poker, Sports). Must possess an understanding of sports betting and gaming customers, and their needs, wants and expectations.
- Experience of release management and the software development lifecycle.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 (change to UK number if applicable)
KEYWORDS: Google Analytics, GA, PRINCE2, Google Tag Manager, iGaming, eGaming