|Gibraltar||Salary: £25000 per annum + Plus excellent benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
German VIP Account Manager - International Online Gaming Company - Salary package - £25k plus benefits - Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a German VIP Account Manager to join the Customer Relationship Department. You will be responsible for identifying and developing new VIP customers, increasing overall player lifetime value and the revenue contribution for the VIP player base. This is a great opportunity, for a creative and ambitious individual to join an expanding and committed winning team.
- Being the first point of contact for VIP players via email and Skype - Chat, telephone, events and key functions.
- Building strong relationships with VIP customers and provide personalised service.
- Evaluating and monitoring VIP players to ensure maximum lifetime value and customer experience.
- Handle customers' day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and 'competition beating' service.
- Using data and analysis to monitor and optimise VIP performance based on a set of agreed performance indicators. This will include defining key trends, threats to individual VIPs and managing attrition by volume and value.
- Understanding customer data trends to meet retention and overall P&L targets delivered through VIPs.
- Identifying players with VIP potential and act accordingly.
- Monitor and evaluate VIP players to ensure maximum life time value.
- Meet and great with the VIPs.
- Set up comps and bonuses for VIP players.
- Daily, weekly and monthly VIP player activity monitoring and reporting; wagering, revenue, win.
Experience and Skills:
- Native level of German with other language skills beneficial.
- Excellent proven Customer service experience
- Extremely customer focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident oral communicator
- Strong team player and good interpersonal skills
- Reasoning and analytical ability
- Knowledge and experience of the gambling industry an advantage
- Degree in Marketing, desirable
- Customer contact and previous VIP hosting is a plus
- Commercial knowledge of the gaming industry, particularly lottery or casino/gaming, desirable
- Analytical person with knowledge of ROI, bonus strategies and performance measuring techniques, desirable
Our client is a world leader in their Sector with a global customer base. They are a consistent marketing innovator and one of Europe's fastest growing Online Gaming companies. Working in sunny Gibraltar, life is fast-paced, demanding and very rarely predictable. Our client has an open culture that is often associated with start-ups. All employees feel comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. They encourage interaction across teams so that everyone has the opportunity to grow. Work hard and play hard is their philosophy!
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.