|City of London, London||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Plus excellent benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
German Translation Specialist - £25,000 - £30,000 - London- Gaming Company
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a German Translation Specialist to join an International Gaming Company with offices in London. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
The Translation Specialist is responsible for the creation of online and offline Sports and Gaming editorial translation for the company brands. You will be an integral part of a team of specialist highly skilled international writers and translators who are tasked with producing engaging & effective on brand content for onsite promotional campaign marketing, news/editorial coverage, media, PR, blog, social, seo, advertorial, CRM and VIP activity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic translated or written content from initial briefing through to final production, including research, planning and concept creation for online and offline marketing activities.
- Ability to be highly communicative in face to face meetings and throughout ideation processes to ensure the brief is met
- Work closely with Brand, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP, and other internal teams and various third parties to develop concepts and ideas that deliver high quality customer experiences through marketing communications
- Quality check and proof all personal translation production and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired standards and brand guidelines
- Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines
- Review all translation requests to the team ensuring briefing forms are adequately completed as per the agreed criteria, and ensuring high standards of work throughout all the team's deliverables, with all due dates are met and tasks prioritized in line with business requirements
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- Fluent in German - Written, Verbal and Presentational
- Experience working in a sports, gaming or news related translation production or content role
- University-level education in Marketing, English or equivalent industry recognized certificates preferable
- Knowledge of all Microsoft products such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of Communication/marketing/SEO trends currently used in online CRM
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and tablet gaming
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging promotional messaging
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & tone of voice principles for offline and online media
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: German, Translation, Marketing, Campaign, Translators, Brand, Research, Written, Content, Gaming