|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
German Territory Manager | Competitive | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a talented German speaking German Territory Manager. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, you will be the first point of contact for representing the brand and providing an exceptional new user experience.
In this senior role, on a day to day basis, you will be working with multiple internal and external partners, to build the clients brand within the German markets from the ground up. This fantastic opportunity will see you build a first in class product, and emulate the success our clients have enjoyed currently in other markets.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming Sector, and they are expanding their brand rapidly in Germany and beyond. They are a forward thinking, tech driven company who offer a relaxed, but hard-working team driven environment. The teams here really love what they do, and are looking for a like-minded team player to join them.
You will need high level senior management experience within Online Gaming, or a similar discipline and a passion for sports.
What's on Offer:
- A highly competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- The opportunity to build and develop your own team within our clients Malta offices
- Team and company events throughout the year
- Discounted gym membership and also discounts and offers for the many bars and restaurants in Ocean Village
- The opportunity to progress your career. Many people working in Online Gaming started out in the Customer Service team and rapidly progressed.
What you will be doing:
- Building a business plan to launch into the German market, executing the business plan and managing the territory as a profit centre
- Recruiting and managing marketing and operational teams
- Work with external facing teams on partner marketing strategy and plans
- Be the liaison that synchronises cross departmental initiatives in order to drive customer activities and revenue
- Create and execute programs and content for prospective partner opportunities
- Build and manage content, tools and collateral for partners
- Master the calendar and be highly in tune with partner planning cycles, seasonality and industry specific opportunities
- Responsible for managing all operations within the country, building and growing appropriate commercial relationships
- Create and manage targeted campaigns and promotional events, providing analysis into campaign performance
- Ensuring that brand awareness within Germany meets company objectives and expectations
- BA or BSc degree in a business, creative or marketing field
- Detailed understanding of sports betting from within online and sports betting operations
- Intimate knowledge of the German market
- Native German speaker
- Demonstrate an understanding of business operations and proven track record of managing multiple channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including people management and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Innovative, self-starter with high work ethic
- 8+ years of progressive marketing experience in online gaming/sports betting
- General management experience and history of leading teams
- Experience in launching products into new markets is highly desirable
- Established understanding of the full marketing process
- Leading a team
If you have the required experience and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.