|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
German Speaking Media Buyer/Affiliate Manager | Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits | Relocation Package | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a German Speaking Media Buyer/Affiliate Manager for an international company based in Malta. Our client are one of the best providers in specialising in the management of strategic activities surrounding sales and customer relations for online financial products trading. The German Speaking Media Buyer/Affiliate Manager will be Building, coaching and leading a team of Media Buyers.
German Speaking Media Buyer/Affiliate Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the advertising monthly budget
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Reports to top management
- Build relationships with media sales companies
- Attend strategy meetings and brainstorm on media buying initiatives and suggestions
- Train and supervise media department employees, according to very precise KPI's
- Develop the media strategy of the department, while using a very wide variety of channels
- Coordinate launch of media campaigns with marketing, communications, and sales departments
- Negotiate rates with media sales companies to obtain most competitive prices
German Speaking Media Buyer/Affiliate Manager Experience and Skills:
- Experience as a Media buyer- minimum 1 year
- Experience in Sales- advantage
- An excellent negotiation and analytic skills is a MUST
- Good level of English
- Fluent in German (Spoken and Written)
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
Media Buyer | Sales | German Fluent | Analytical