|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
German Senior Legal Counsel | Legal | Malta | Online Gaming
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced German Senior Legal Counsel for an exciting International Online Gaming company based in the thriving jurisdiction of Malta. You will work closely with the Legal Team in managing regulatory risk across the entire organisation.
If you are an experienced German Senior Legal Counsel and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
- Reporting to the Director of Legal
What You Will Be Doing
- Drafting and reviewing legal documentation, including commercial agreements, intellectual property documentation, intercompany agreements, confidentiality agreements and contentious matters.
- Managing external legal counsel, including monitoring legal spend.
- Responding to ad-hoc legal queries from various business areas promptly and efficiently.
- Drafting and updating of customer terms and conditions, including promotional terms.
- Providing assistance in submission of the new German licence application, working closely with compliance in the submission and transition to operations.
- Supporting internal and external audit projects and ensure that such projects are completed in a timely manner and with the necessary deliverables.
- Preparing and delivering ad-hoc legal training sessions to the company to assist in developing internal knowledge and managing risk.
- Assisting in creating legal template documentation to facilitate business needs.
- Working to create efficiencies in legal processes, including implementing new technology to drive automation where possible
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Qualified Lawyer with Senior experience
- Experience within the Gambling industry
- Fluent English and German written and oral communication
- Able to take full ownership of projects through to completion
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering / Safer Gambling and Data concepts
- Able to work in the EU
If you are an experienced German Senior Legal Counsel, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly will not be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.