|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
German Senior Affiliate Manager (DACH - Relationship Specialist) | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced German Senior Affiliate Manager (DACH - Relationship Specialist) to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
German Senior Affiliate Manager Duties:
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy in the DACH region and the Netherlands with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering results towards the company's goals.
- Support and coach your colleagues with knowledge about your markets.
- Responsible for developing contracts and the ongoing contact with existing partners by inspiring and follow up on the status of existing deals within the team.
- Numerically minded when structuring, monitoring and analysing affiliate deals and performance.
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering results towards the company's goals.
- Implement strategies and processes to increase quality and yield of affiliate partners.
- Collaborate with the internal operational and creative teams to continuously improve. landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network.
- Planning, execution, and optimization of the Affiliate Marketing using the affiliate channels.
- Analyse affiliate deals and campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonuses for the affiliate scheme.
- Responsible for marketing related duties such as Newsletters, Landing pages, Banner creation etc. for the affiliate channel.
- Representing the company at conferences/exhibitions and other meetings which requires travelling abroad.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Customer Relationships | Gaming | Communication | Clients | Online