|Marbella, Málaga||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
German Localisation Manager | Competitive | Online Gaming | Marbella (Spain) or Malta
Our clients for this German Localisation Manager role are a Scandinavian company who are developing some of the most innovative developments within the world of Online Gaming. They develop, build and scale their own products, which are then used by third party clients, mainly within the Online Casino industry. This role based in our client's fantastic offices in either Marbella (Spain) or Malta, will see you work closely with both the CEO and CMO and assume responsibility for the German clients. You will be the first point of contact for clients and you will be representing the brand and providing an exceptional user experience.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment with no hierarchy, in a fantastic location on the beautiful waterfront in Marbella, or our clients offices in central Malta
- A fantastic career opportunity. Our clients need people with a drive and passion for what they do, and the determination to further develop their careers
- The chance to work with some of the most cutting edge innovative technology and be a part of helping clients businesses to grow and develop
What you will be doing:
- Delivering a first class service at all times when representing the brand to their clients
- Using your first-hand knowledge of the various payment methods within the market place and advising how these will impact upon the business and user experience
- Conducting market research on the main competitors within the clients market space, to help keep them one step ahead of the game
- Tapping into your knowledge of Affiliate networks, and advising on the methods, the costs and how to further grow and develop a network that will provide best ROI
- Advising on German product requirements, specifically in relation to Gaming content
- Going above and beyond and helping out with duties and tasks within the business which may not directly relate to your role, but which will help with career development
- German speaker with excellent English too, and a thorough understanding of the German culture and attitudes towards all things relating to Casino Gaming
- A background in Online Gaming / Casino and a passion for the products and developments within the industry
- A passion for technology and an enthusiasm for bringing new developments into the market place
- A strong understanding of all things CRM and Marketing and the latest trends within the Online Casino space
- Excellent networking skills. To succeed in in this role, you will need to have an up to date knowledge of the Affiliate network space, and be able to leverage your knowledge and contacts to help your clients grow their network
- Career minded with passion, drive, determination and enthusiasm for what you do along with a willingness to join in with the teams across the business to grow and develop the business going forward
- The ability to travel occasionally to attend client offices and tradeshows
If you have the essential requirements to succeed in this German Localisation Manager position, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Online Gaming Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.