|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
German CRM Content Executive | Competitive Salary plus company bonus, subsidised gym membership and full benefits package | Online Sector | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a native level German speaking CRM Content Executive. This is a central role within Campaign Delivery where the team is responsible for planning, creating and executing campaigns
Our client promotes a great work life balance and an enjoyable yet highly motivated working atmosphere. They reward their hard workers and promote internal movement as much as possible. With offices based internationally, this could be a great move to join a progressive company and expand your experience whilst working with like minded talented people.
German CRM Content Executive Responsibilities:
- Create and publish engaging copy for the DACH market, that's according to brand guidelines
- Coordinate tasks between people and departments to ensure timely and efficient execution of needed updates
- Update the site to reflect current promotions, casino games and sports events that are taking place
- Assisting with keeping the web/mobile sites up to date for all our supported markets
- Coordinating translations, copy writing, setting up campaigns, creating landing pages, updating site content
German CRM Content Executive Experience:
- Solid experience and passion for the gaming industry and a good understanding of what players want from a gaming site.
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Must have an innovative and creative mind and thrive at inventing and testing new offers and campaign ideas for players.
- Strong organisational, coordination and time management skills.
- Ideally be native level of German
- Fluency in English is essential.
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.