|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
German Creative | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced German Creative. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the centre of Gibraltar, you will be responsible for creating influential copy that will draw upon current trends within the German markets and grab the reader' attention.
Our clients are a household name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting sector, and are expanding their brand rapidly into the German markets. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for a career driven, like-minded team player, that is passionate about creating inspirational content, motivated and with a desire to succeed.
If you are a German speaking Copywriter, with experience in German Sports Betting and Casino, and are not afraid to explore new ad formats then this could be for you.
What's on Offer:
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package
What you will be doing:
- Working with teams across the business to create visually stunning and verbally captivating copy
- Keeping up to date with the current creative influences and trends and designing concepts for these verticals
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Branding teams to bring concepts to life across different medias
- Evaluating existing uses of media within the business and suggesting areas of development
- Working with agency partners and offering constructive feedback on development ideas using brand guidelines
- A German native level speaker, immersed in German culture and commercially aware of the latest trends
- Expert level, Photoshop, Illustrator and the whole range of Adobe Creative Suite products is essential
- A creative flair with confidence to try the new, especially with Youtube video content
- A people person with excellent communication skills, to work with a wide range of people across the business.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a fast paced ever changing environment
- A background within or a knowledge of sports and casino will help you succeed in this role too
If you are an experienced Creative or Copywriter, with an understanding of German Culture, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.